Intel Corporation is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Santa Clara, California. Intel is one of the world's largest and highest valued semiconductor chip makers, based on revenue. It is the inventor of the x86 series of microprocessors, the processors found in most personal computers.
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) is an American worldwide semiconductor company based in Sunnyvale, California, United States, that develops computer processors and related technologies for business and consumer markets.
• Gold edge contacts; Halogen-free<br> • Supermicro Certified; VLP RDIMM<br> • ECC error detection and correction<br> • 20% reduction in voltage over DDR3<br>
• Designed for Supermicro 1U Server<br> • Redundancy support and hot-swappable<br> • Provides up to 600W output - Supermicro Certified<br>
• Dynamic Thermal Guard Protection<br> • The PM863 offers extremely low latency<br> • 1.9TB - Built to handle the 24/7 operation<br> • Optimized for server; data center environments<br>
• Simultaneous Multi-Projection; VR Ready<br> • Loaded with innovative new gaming technologies<br> • Boost performance; up to 3X in the high-definition<br> • Ultra-fast FinFET technology & supports DirectX 12<br>
• Experience smooth gaming; fast load times<br> • Hardware Encryption and Encryption Algorithm<br> • Designed for storage workloads in client systems<br> • Workstation Class Performance and Low Latency<br>
• Data security with trusted quality; reliability<br> • Optimal capacity points support IT systems<br> • Excellent random and sequential performance<br> • Secure Erase function; 24x7 continuous operation<br>
• Optimize Your Existing Infrastructure<br> • Unlock the Value of Your Data Faster<br> • Micron 3D TLC NAND - U.2 (2.5-inch; 15mm)<br> • 11TB satisfies the most storage-hungry use cases<br>
• 4x Internal NVMe ports; 2x 10GBase-T ports<br> • Supports Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 v2 family<br> • Up to 1.5TB DDR3-1866MHz ECC; 24x DIMM slots<br> • Broadcom 3108 SAS3 HW RAID controller onboard<br>