Intel Corporation is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Santa Clara, California. Intel is one of the world's largest and highest valued semiconductor chip makers, based on revenue. It is the inventor of the x86 series of microprocessors, the processors found in most personal computers.
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) is an American worldwide semiconductor company based in Sunnyvale, California, United States, that develops computer processors and related technologies for business and consumer markets.
• 1TB - Storage optimized<br> • Outstanding quality and reliability<br> • Optimized for cloud storage efficiency<br> • Advanced manageability and serviceability<br>
• Add on card support: 4x PCI-E 3.0<br> • Up to 256GB Registered ECC Memory<br> • Support Intel Xeon processor W-21xx series<br> • 2x U.2 connectors; 2x M.2 connectors and NVMe<br>
• FastFormat 512 Emulation / 4K Native<br> • 1.8 TB HDD for mission critical applications<br> • PowerChoice Tech; Latest 12Gb/s SAS interface<br> • No preventive maintenance or adjustments required<br>
• Integrated dual port SAS controller<br> • Improve data center storage efficiency<br> • 1.2 TB HDD for mission critical applications<br> • No preventive maintenance or adjustments required<br>
• Intel QuickPath interconnect<br> • Integrated memory controller<br> • Quad-core; 64-bit Processing<br> • 4.50 GHz Overclocking Speed<br>