Filter by:Clear All
A hard disk drive (HDD) is a data storage device used for storing and retrieving digital information using rapidly rotating disks (platters) coated with magnetic material. An HDD retains its data even when powered off. An HDD consists of one or more rigid rapidly rotating disks with magnetic heads arranged on a moving actuator arm to read and write data to the surfaces.
A solid-state drive (SSD) contains no actual disk, nor a drive motor to spin a disk. It is a data storage device that uses integrated circuit assemblies as memory to store data persistently. SSD technology uses electronic interfaces compatible with traditional block input/output (I/O) hard disk drives, thus permitting simple replacement in common applications.
NVM Express (NVMe) is a specification for accessing solid-state drives (SSDs) attached through the PCI Express (PCIe) bus. As a logical device interface, NVM Express has been designed from the ground up, capitalizing on the low latency and parallelism of PCI Express SSDs, and mirroring the parallelism of contemporary CPUs, platforms and applications. By allowing parallelism levels offered by SSDs to be fully utilized by host's hardware and software, NVM Express brings various performance improvements.
• Gold edge contacts; Halogen-free<br> • Supermicro Certified; VLP RDIMM<br> • ECC error detection and correction<br> • 20% reduction in voltage over DDR3<br>
• Designed for Supermicro 1U Server<br> • Redundancy support and hot-swappable<br> • Provides up to 600W output - Supermicro Certified<br>
• Dynamic Thermal Guard Protection<br> • The PM863 offers extremely low latency<br> • 1.9TB - Built to handle the 24/7 operation<br> • Optimized for server; data center environments<br>
• Simultaneous Multi-Projection; VR Ready<br> • Loaded with innovative new gaming technologies<br> • Boost performance; up to 3X in the high-definition<br> • Ultra-fast FinFET technology & supports DirectX 12<br>
• Experience smooth gaming; fast load times<br> • Hardware Encryption and Encryption Algorithm<br> • Designed for storage workloads in client systems<br> • Workstation Class Performance and Low Latency<br>
• Data security with trusted quality; reliability<br> • Optimal capacity points support IT systems<br> • Excellent random and sequential performance<br> • Secure Erase function; 24x7 continuous operation<br>
• Optimize Your Existing Infrastructure<br> • Unlock the Value of Your Data Faster<br> • Micron 3D TLC NAND - U.2 (2.5-inch; 15mm)<br> • 11TB satisfies the most storage-hungry use cases<br>
• 4x Internal NVMe ports; 2x 10GBase-T ports<br> • Supports Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 v2 family<br> • Up to 1.5TB DDR3-1866MHz ECC; 24x DIMM slots<br> • Broadcom 3108 SAS3 HW RAID controller onboard<br>