SuperBlade offers many unique advantages that differentiate it from competitors' blade products and traditional rackmount solutions. Customer benefits include maximum density, affordability, reduced management costs, lower power consumption, optimal ROI, and high scalability - and in most applications, blade servers would reduce system acquisition costs.
While other blade suppliers only offer general-purpose blade servers, the SuperBlade family enables full optimization for a wide array of mission-critical and compute-intensive applications. With in-house design engineering agility to accommodate customer needs rapidly, SuperBlade revolutionizes modular computing architecture by offering several advanced application-optimized models such as Enterprise Blade Server, Data Center Optimized Blade, Workstation Blade and Office Blade.
• 1TB - Storage optimized<br> • Outstanding quality and reliability<br> • Optimized for cloud storage efficiency<br> • Advanced manageability and serviceability<br>
• Add on card support: 4x PCI-E 3.0<br> • Up to 256GB Registered ECC Memory<br> • Support Intel Xeon processor W-21xx series<br> • 2x U.2 connectors; 2x M.2 connectors and NVMe<br>
• FastFormat 512 Emulation / 4K Native<br> • 1.8 TB HDD for mission critical applications<br> • PowerChoice Tech; Latest 12Gb/s SAS interface<br> • No preventive maintenance or adjustments required<br>
• Integrated dual port SAS controller<br> • Improve data center storage efficiency<br> • 1.2 TB HDD for mission critical applications<br> • No preventive maintenance or adjustments required<br>
• Intel QuickPath interconnect<br> • Integrated memory controller<br> • Quad-core; 64-bit Processing<br> • 4.50 GHz Overclocking Speed<br>