SuperBlade offers many unique advantages that differentiate it from competitors' blade products and traditional rackmount solutions. Customer benefits include maximum density, affordability, reduced management costs, lower power consumption, optimal ROI, and high scalability - and in most applications, blade servers would reduce system acquisition costs.
While other blade suppliers only offer general-purpose blade servers, the SuperBlade family enables full optimization for a wide array of mission-critical and compute-intensive applications. With in-house design engineering agility to accommodate customer needs rapidly, SuperBlade revolutionizes modular computing architecture by offering several advanced application-optimized models such as Enterprise Blade Server, Data Center Optimized Blade, Workstation Blade and Office Blade.
• Built with revolutionary TLC 3D NAND<br> • Power Efficiency for Client Computing<br> • Industry-leading hardware-based encryption<br> • 1TB SATA3; Self encryption; power-loss protection<br>
• Traffic filtering & management<br> • HW based firewall in the cloud<br> • Increase cluster fabric bandwidth<br> • Integrated media streaming offload<br>
• Use System Center Configuration Manager<br> • Harness the power of business-critical data<br> • Built with security; management; availability<br> • Help ensure data protection; HDD encryption<br>
• 256MB - 512e SATA Format<br> • Engineered for 24x7 workloads<br> • 6TB SATA 6Gb/s 7200 RPM 3.5in<br> • High-capacity density RAID storage<br>
• Enterprise-class with 2 million hours MT<br> • Highly tuned for read-intensive workloads<br> • SATA 6.0Gb/s Native Command Queuing<br> • 1920GB - Ideal for Cloud Server Applications<br>
• Enterprise-class with 2 million hours MT<br> • Highly tuned for read-intensive workloads<br> • SATA 6.0Gb/s Native Command Queuing<br> • 960GB - Ideal for Cloud Server Applications<br>
• Reliable SAS 12 Gb/s architecture<br> • 200GB SAS with 25DWPD; 2.5in 7mm<br> • Ideal for Business-Critical Applications<br> • Combines low average power consumption<br>