SuperBlade offers many unique advantages that differentiate it from competitors' blade products and traditional rackmount solutions. Customer benefits include maximum density, affordability, reduced management costs, lower power consumption, optimal ROI, and high scalability - and in most applications, blade servers would reduce system acquisition costs.
While other blade suppliers only offer general-purpose blade servers, the SuperBlade family enables full optimization for a wide array of mission-critical and compute-intensive applications. With in-house design engineering agility to accommodate customer needs rapidly, SuperBlade revolutionizes modular computing architecture by offering several advanced application-optimized models such as Enterprise Blade Server, Data Center Optimized Blade, Workstation Blade and Office Blade.
• No software to install<br> • Eeco-friendly solution<br> • Voice and video applications<br> • Powerful network performance<br>
• Ideal choice for write-intensive<br> • More power and half the energy<br> • Endurance to handle 24/7 operations<br> • Low latency and high quality of service<br>
• End-to-end data protection<br> • More power and half the energy<br> • Endurance to handle 24/7 operations<br> • Low latency and high quality of service<br>
• Validated to ensure quality and performan<br> • Verified with SM servers; AOC cards; storage<br> • Cable is compliant with T10 and SFF standard<br>
• Triple-level cell (TLC) 3D NAND Flash<br> • 1.92TB built-in AES-256-bit encryption<br> • Perfectly tailored to meet the needs of this data<br> • Consolidate storage platforms & smooth migration<br>
• 288-pin RDIMM Single Rank<br> • 16GB DDR4 - Speed of 2400MHz<br> • Supermicro Certified Server Memory<br> • Supports ECC error correction and detection<br>
• Compatible with CSE-113<br> • Supermicro Certified Rail Set<br> • Linear Friction Rail Mechanism<br> • For 17.2 Wide & 24 Deep Chassis<br>
• 8GB DDR4 - Speed of 2400MHz<br> • 288-pin; RDIMM ECC Registered<br> • Supermicro Certified Server Memory<br> • Temperature sensor w/ integrated SPD<br>