SuperBlade offers many unique advantages that differentiate it from competitors' blade products and traditional rackmount solutions. Customer benefits include maximum density, affordability, reduced management costs, lower power consumption, optimal ROI, and high scalability - and in most applications, blade servers would reduce system acquisition costs.
While other blade suppliers only offer general-purpose blade servers, the SuperBlade family enables full optimization for a wide array of mission-critical and compute-intensive applications. With in-house design engineering agility to accommodate customer needs rapidly, SuperBlade revolutionizes modular computing architecture by offering several advanced application-optimized models such as Enterprise Blade Server, Data Center Optimized Blade, Workstation Blade and Office Blade.
• DVI to VGA<br> • Analog only<br> • Easy installation<br> • No software required<br>
• Easy installation<br> • Lifetime Warranty<br> • Wired Technology<br> • No software required<br>
• 100% tested<br> • External cable<br> • PS/2 connection<br> • Easy installation<br>
• 6ft M/M<br> • USB2.0<br> • High-Speed<br> • USB extender<br>
• 4 pin female<br> • Multimedia cable<br> • Noise-free sound<br> • CD-ROM audio cable<br>
• Simultaneous Multi-Projection<br> • 8GB - SLI HB Bridge Supported<br> • VR Ready; NVIDIA GameStream<br> • Ultra-high-resolution; multiple monitors<br>
• Intel Quiet Thermal Technology<br> • Supports up to 1TB DDR4; in 16 slots<br> • 6x Expansion Slots and 7x USB Ports<br> • Support Xeon E5-2600 v3 series family<br>
• 5K Gaming and VR Ready<br> • Supports the latest DirectX 12<br> • Radial Fan with advanced vapor chamber<br> • 11GB 352-bit memory w/ 3584 CUDA cores<br>