SuperBlade offers many unique advantages that differentiate it from competitors' blade products and traditional rackmount solutions. Customer benefits include maximum density, affordability, reduced management costs, lower power consumption, optimal ROI, and high scalability - and in most applications, blade servers would reduce system acquisition costs.
While other blade suppliers only offer general-purpose blade servers, the SuperBlade family enables full optimization for a wide array of mission-critical and compute-intensive applications. With in-house design engineering agility to accommodate customer needs rapidly, SuperBlade revolutionizes modular computing architecture by offering several advanced application-optimized models such as Enterprise Blade Server, Data Center Optimized Blade, Workstation Blade and Office Blade.
• Optimize Your Existing Infrastructure<br> • Unlock the Value of Your Data Faster<br> • Micron 3D TLC NAND - U.2 (2.5-inch; 15mm)<br> • Get Peace of Mind With Solid Data Protection<br>
• Supermicro Certified<br> • 204pin ECC-SO-UDIMMs<br> • 1.35V 2Rx8; speed of 1600MHz<br> • High-speed operation memory modules<br>
• Supermicro Certified<br> • Tool-less NVMe drive tray<br> • 2.5 Tray - Hot-Swappable<br>
• Hot-pluggable SFP+ footprint<br> • Built-in digital diagnostic functions<br> • Receiver limiting electrical interface<br> • Wide commercial temperature range<br>
• Broadcom 3008 SAS3 IT mode controller<br> • Supports Intel Xeon Scalable Processors<br> • 45 Hot-swap 3.5 SAS3/SATA3 drive bays<br> • 1600W Redundant Power Supplies Platinum Level<br>
• Broadcom 3108 SAS3; HW RAID controller<br> • 2 GbE LAN ports via Intel i210; 1x IPMI LAN port<br> • Up to 1TB ECC - DDR4-2666MHz; 8 DIMM slots<br> • 1600W Redundant Power Supplies Platinum Level<br>