Filter by:Clear All
Supermicros SuperServer based cloud gaming solutions incorporating NVIDIAs K340 and K520 cards provide the best performance and power efficiency for on-demand gaming services. As a leader in server industry, Supermicro delivers the most optimized hardware platforms for the highest quality gaming experience. These platforms for gaming services have undergone a strict validation processes and are fully qualified by both Supermicro and NVIDIA including necessary middleware and game hosting software. Customers can rely on these complete turnkey solutions with assurance to develop and deploy successful high-performance, scalable, and power-efficient cloud gaming services.
• Optimize Your Existing Infrastructure<br> • Unlock the Value of Your Data Faster<br> • Micron 3D TLC NAND - U.2 (2.5-inch; 15mm)<br> • Get Peace of Mind With Solid Data Protection<br>
• Supermicro Certified<br> • 204pin ECC-SO-UDIMMs<br> • 1.35V 2Rx8; speed of 1600MHz<br> • High-speed operation memory modules<br>
• Supermicro Certified<br> • Tool-less NVMe drive tray<br> • 2.5 Tray - Hot-Swappable<br>
• Hot-pluggable SFP+ footprint<br> • Built-in digital diagnostic functions<br> • Receiver limiting electrical interface<br> • Wide commercial temperature range<br>
• Broadcom 3008 SAS3 IT mode controller<br> • Supports Intel Xeon Scalable Processors<br> • 45 Hot-swap 3.5 SAS3/SATA3 drive bays<br> • 1600W Redundant Power Supplies Platinum Level<br>
• Broadcom 3108 SAS3; HW RAID controller<br> • 2 GbE LAN ports via Intel i210; 1x IPMI LAN port<br> • Up to 1TB ECC - DDR4-2666MHz; 8 DIMM slots<br> • 1600W Redundant Power Supplies Platinum Level<br>