Filter by:Clear All
NVMe (Non-Volatile Memory Express) is a scalable, high performance CPU PCI-E Gen3 direct connected to NVMe devices, designed for Client and Enterprise server systems using SSDs technology, that was developed to reduce latency and provide faster CPU to data storage device performance. By deploying Supermicro NVMe. customers can benefit from reduced latency, increased Input/Output operations per second (IOPS), and lower power consumption. This means that Supermicro solutions can perform more work in less time, translating into lower costs and increased revenues. Thus the ROI benefits for customers from NVMe enabled Supermicro servers is immediate and substantial.
• Broadcom 3008 SAS3 IT mode controller<br> • Supports Intel Xeon Scalable Processors<br> • 45 Hot-swap 3.5 SAS3/SATA3 drive bays<br> • 1600W Redundant Power Supplies Platinum Level<br>
• Broadcom 3108 SAS3; HW RAID controller<br> • 2 GbE LAN ports via Intel i210; 1x IPMI LAN port<br> • Up to 1TB ECC - DDR4-2666MHz; 8 DIMM slots<br> • 1600W Redundant Power Supplies Platinum Level<br>
• LSI 3008 IT Mode SAS Controller<br> • Supports Dual 205W Skylake CPU<br> • 45 Hot-swap 3.5 SAS3/SATA3 drive bays<br> • Support SIOM Card for Multiple IO Options<br>
• 45x 3.5” Drive in 4U Form Factor<br> • Supports Dual 205W Skylake CPU<br> • LSI 3108 SAS3 HW RAID controller<br> • Support SIOM Card for Multiple IO Options<br>
• Six mini-SAS SFF8643 internal connectors<br> • Support for CacheVault flash cache protection<br> • Twenty-four internal 12 Gb/s SATA+SAS ports<br> • Preserves investment in 6 Gb/s & 3 Gb/s drives<br>