Filter by:Clear All
NVMe (Non-Volatile Memory Express) is a scalable, high performance CPU PCI-E Gen3 direct connected to NVMe devices, designed for Client and Enterprise server systems using SSDs technology, that was developed to reduce latency and provide faster CPU to data storage device performance. By deploying Supermicro NVMe. customers can benefit from reduced latency, increased Input/Output operations per second (IOPS), and lower power consumption. This means that Supermicro solutions can perform more work in less time, translating into lower costs and increased revenues. Thus the ROI benefits for customers from NVMe enabled Supermicro servers is immediate and substantial.
• 1TB - Storage optimized<br> • Outstanding quality and reliability<br> • Optimized for cloud storage efficiency<br> • Advanced manageability and serviceability<br>
• Add on card support: 4x PCI-E 3.0<br> • Up to 256GB Registered ECC Memory<br> • Support Intel Xeon processor W-21xx series<br> • 2x U.2 connectors; 2x M.2 connectors and NVMe<br>
• FastFormat 512 Emulation / 4K Native<br> • 1.8 TB HDD for mission critical applications<br> • PowerChoice Tech; Latest 12Gb/s SAS interface<br> • No preventive maintenance or adjustments required<br>
• Integrated dual port SAS controller<br> • Improve data center storage efficiency<br> • 1.2 TB HDD for mission critical applications<br> • No preventive maintenance or adjustments required<br>
• Intel QuickPath interconnect<br> • Integrated memory controller<br> • Quad-core; 64-bit Processing<br> • 4.50 GHz Overclocking Speed<br>