Before submitting your request to return a product please make sure your return complies with our Returns Policy. To initiate the return process you must contact our RMA department using our online contact form and request RMA #. Once we receive the request we will approve, issue you an RMA number and email you the instructions for shipping the product back to Wiredzone. Please note it may take up to 3-4 days for your request to be approved and the RMA email to be sent.
You must use a sturdy shippable box to pack the returning product, please DO NOT use the product’s original box as the shipping box. Failed to comply may result in a damaged product and it will not be accepted by Wiredzone.
Also please wait for the RMA email and DO NOT ship the product to the address it came from, we may request it to be shipped to a different location. Shipping to an address other than the address on the RMA email will delay your return process. Wiredzone recommends that customers ship via a reputable carrier such as FedEx or UPS, with insurance and tracking. Customers are responsible for the returning product until it reaches our receiving department.
Most products sold by Wiredzone may be returned within 25 days from the invoice date. Invoices are issued on the day the order is shipped to customer. Products which may not be returned are listed under the NON-RETURNABLE PRODUCTS section.
- All product returns must have a RMA (Returns Merchandise Authorization) number before it will be accepted by Wiredzone. Any returned product without an RMA number will NOT be accepted. It will be refused and/or returned to the customer at customer's expense.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days only, meaning the returning product must be shipped by customer and received by Wiredzone within 10 days. RMA numbers will not be extended or re-issued. If a product is received with an expired RMA number, the product will be shipped back to customer at customer’s expense.
- A 15% re-stocking fee applies to all returns if the original payment method was not an American Express card.*
- An 18% re-stocking fee applies to all refunds on an American Express card.*
*If the return is the result of a Wiredzone error, there will be no re-stocking fee.Customer is responsible for the shipping cost of all returned products.
RETURN FOR REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT
- Products not purchased from Wiredzone will be refused and returned back to customer at customer’s expense.
- Products with a tempered, damaged, altered, missing or otherwise unreadable serial number will be refused and returned back to customer at customer’s expense.
- Please make sure to include a description of the problem with your RMA, otherwise the same product may return back to you if it passes our testing.
- If returned product is tested to be working and free from defect a $50 handling fee will be charged to customer’s account.
- A defective product may be replaced by the manufacturer with a new or refurbished unit.
- Products will be replaced by the same model only. Customer may not replace defective model with a different model. In case a defective product is no longer available due to discontinuance by the manufacturer, Wiredzone reserves the right to replace it with an equivalent product of equal value.
- Repairs or replacements may take from few days up to 1 month, depending on the manufacturer.
- Physical damage voids manufacturer’s warranty, therefore any returned product with physical damage will not be accepted and it will be returned back to customer at customer’s expense.
- Re-stocking fee does not apply to returns for repair or replacement.
- Customer is responsible for shipping costs associated with returning any product back to Wiredzone for repair or replacement.
- Wiredzone will pay the Ground service shipping cost when shipping a replacement back to customer. However, if customer requires expedited shipping service, then customer must pay the cost of express shipping for the replacement.
- Customer may request and receive a “cross-ship” replacement, for such, the replacement unit will be a new product and it must be paid by customer before it ships. The amount charged will be refunded upon receipt of the defective unit by Wiredzone. We may expedite and ship the replacement via express service, please note additional shipping charge will apply. “Cross-ship” must be approved by our RMA department.
- Wiredzone is not responsible for personal data or product(s) left in returned product(s).
- Wiredzone will not accept for replacement any product which the mail-in rebate form was submitted.
- Wiredzone is not responsible for lost or damaged packages. We recommend customers to ship their return(s) with insurance and tracking number(s)
RETURN FOR CREDIT OR REFUND
- Opened products or products showing signs of use will not be accepted back for refund, only store credit. Product must still be in resalable condition for a store credit to be issued. Some products cannot be returned if they have been opened.
- The refund or store credit will be denied for any product received by Wiredzone not is a resalable condition.
- A DOA (Dead-On-Arrival) product may be returned for store credit or repair/replacement only, not for refund. Otherwise a 15-18% re-stocking fee will apply.
- Returned products that are missing accessories including but not limited to, manuals, CD, cables, registration form, original packing, documentation, warranty card, UPC code and all other items originally included with the product will not be accepted for credit and will be returned back to customer at customer’s expense.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- The Ground service shipping cost will be deducted from any refund or credit amount given for returns of products which were shipped under our FREE SHIPPING promotion.
- The refund will be issued using the original payment method for the order. Please allow 2-3 weeks for a refund to be processed and show on your account. We DO NOT process refunds via bank wire transfer. If the orinal payment method was a bank transfer, customer will be issued a store credit.
- In special cases, if prices have dropped drastically on a product being returned, a credit or refund will be issued based on the price of the product at the time of return.
Due to manufacturer’s policies some products are non-returnable to Wiredzone for credit or refund and sales are final. This applies to products in the following categories:
- CPU PROCESSORS
- CUSTOM SYSTEMS
- BAREBONES (ALL)
- SERVER CHASSIS
- MEDIAS - CD,CDR/RW,DVD-RAM/RW,FLOPPY/ZIP DISKS,BACK-UP TAPE.
- SOFTWARE (ALL)
- ALL SPECIAL ORDERS
RETURNED PRODUCT NOT IN RESALABLE CONDITION
Any product returned to Wiredzone not in resalable condition will be returned to customer at customer’s expense. If a product cannot be deemed resalable and is sent back to the customer and customer refuses a returned product shipment, or returns the product a second time without Wiredzone’s prior authorization, the customer agrees to relinquish all rights and title to and waives all claims against Wiredzone for credit charges related to such product(s).
REPAIR SERVICE BEYOND MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
In the event customer voids the warranty of the product for any reason or in the event the warranty has expired and customer needs repair service, customer may submit a request for repair to Wiredzone. If the product is repairable we will prepare an estimate and email customer for approval. A repair fee will apply.
Wiredzone offers extended manufacturer warranty on most server products; please see the product page for details.
WE ARE ON YOUR SIDE
With all that being said, we always try our best to help you. Your satisfaction is really important to us. So be assured we are always on your side. We need to have strict returns policy for our protection but if there is ever anything reasonable we can do to help or minimize your return costs, we will do it.