Intel Corporation is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Santa Clara, California. Intel is one of the world's largest and highest valued semiconductor chip makers, based on revenue. It is the inventor of the x86 series of microprocessors, the processors found in most personal computers.
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) is an American worldwide semiconductor company based in Sunnyvale, California, United States, that develops computer processors and related technologies for business and consumer markets.
• 2 Flexible LAN expansion via SIOM module<br> • Ideal for enterprise storage; database storage<br> • Support Xeon Scalable Processors; Up to 28 cores<br> • Up to 3TB ECC RDIMM DDR4-2666MHz; in 24 DIMM slots<br>
• 3x 3.5 hot-swap SAS/SATA drive bay with SGPIO<br> • Equipped 800W Redundant Power Supply Titanium<br> • Supports Dual and Single Intel and AMD processors<br> • SAS3 12Gbps backplane; support SAS3/SATA3 HDD/SSD<br>
• 3.70 GHz Processor; Hexa-core (6 Core)<br> • Overclocking Speed; Intel UHD Graphics 630<br> • Experience fantastic entertainment and gaming<br> • Equipped with Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0<br>
• Optional Front Bezel with Removable Air Filter<br> • Optimized design for Dual and Single processors<br> • Equipped with 668W high-efficiency power supply<br> • Backplane Supports 5x 3.5 SAS3/SATA3 HDD/SSD<br>
• Intel Xeon processor D-1567 12-Core; 24 Threads<br> • 1 PCIe 3.0 slots; M.2 PCI Express 3.0 x4 connector<br> • 2x Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports; 2x 10GBase-T ports<br> • Up to 128GB ECC RDIMM DDR4 2133MHz; in 4 DIMM slot<br>
• PCI-E 3.0 slots; SATA 3.0 ports; M.2 connectors<br> • Ideal for networking; web-hosting; server platform<br> • SuperDOM with built-in power; Quad 1GbE LAN ports<br> • Up to 128GB Unbuffered ECC UDIMM; in 4 DIMM slots<br>
• Ideal for networking; web-hosting; server platform<br> • Supports Xeon E-2100; 8th Gene Core i3 processor<br> • SuperDOM with built-in power; eight 1GbE LAN ports<br> • Up to 128GB Unbuffered ECC UDIMM; in 4 DIMM slots<br>