Intel Corporation is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Santa Clara, California. Intel is one of the world's largest and highest valued semiconductor chip makers, based on revenue. It is the inventor of the x86 series of microprocessors, the processors found in most personal computers.
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) is an American worldwide semiconductor company based in Sunnyvale, California, United States, that develops computer processors and related technologies for business and consumer markets.
• Up to 28 hot-swap server blades<br> • Intel E3 and E5 based server blades<br> • 4 hot-swap high-efficiency 2000W PS<br>
• 16GB DDR4 Very-Low-Profile<br> • Memory Speeds of 2666MHz<br> • UDIMM uses gold contact fingers<br> • Supermicro Certified Server Memory<br>
• Ideal for data storage applications<br> • Offering twelve hot-swappable hard drive bays<br> • 1200W/1000W Titanium Certified Power Supply<br> • 12Gbps single-expander backplane; 7 Expansion Slot<br>
• Power efficiency; Erasure Coding offload<br> • Mellanox PeerDirect communication acceleration<br> • World-class cluster; network; storage performance<br> • Optimum performance in virtualized overlay network<br>
• Memory Certified by Supermicro<br> • ECC error detection and correction<br> • 64GB DDR4 2666MHz Server Memory<br> • Designed for the latest high-performance systems<br>
• Perfect for 100GbE Application<br> • Passive Copper Cable Assembly<br> • Compliant with IEEE and SFF standard<br> • Verified w/ Supermicro servers/AOC cards/switches<br>
• 8x 3.5 bays for hot-swap HDDs behind front bezel<br> • Chassis is optimized for the latest Intel Xeon CPU<br> • Reliable performance with problem-free maintenance<br> • Redundant Platinum 95%+ Super Quiet Power Supply<br>