Intel Corporation is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Santa Clara, California. Intel is one of the world's largest and highest valued semiconductor chip makers, based on revenue. It is the inventor of the x86 series of microprocessors, the processors found in most personal computers.
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) is an American worldwide semiconductor company based in Sunnyvale, California, United States, that develops computer processors and related technologies for business and consumer markets.
• 11GB GDDR6; Extreme 4K and VR gaming<br> • Up to 4 Display; Digital Max Resolution 7680x4320<br> • Auto-Extreme Technology; MaxContact Technology<br> • Enthusiast-level technology extreme 4K/VR gaming<br>
• With support for the higher memory speeds<br> • Advanced reliability; hardware-enhanced security<br> • Optimized for demanding mainstream data center<br> • 2.5GHz Frequency; 10 Core/20 Thread; 13.75MB Cache<br>
• Supermicro Certified Server Memory<br> • 64GB DDR4 2933Mhz Server Memory<br> • Offers higher frequencies; greater bandwidth<br> • Designed for the latest high-performance systems<br>
• Switch access password protection<br> • 10GbE solution for Cloud environment<br> • Include connection to MicroBlade's LAN interfaces<br>
• Design for single and dual Intel/AMD processors<br> • Power Switch; Reset Switch & 6x LED Indicators<br> • 800W Redundant Power Supplies Platinum Level<br> • Chassis support up to 5x 3.5 SAS/SATA hard drives<br>