Intel Corporation is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Santa Clara, California. Intel is one of the world's largest and highest valued semiconductor chip makers, based on revenue. It is the inventor of the x86 series of microprocessors, the processors found in most personal computers.
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) is an American worldwide semiconductor company based in Sunnyvale, California, United States, that develops computer processors and related technologies for business and consumer markets.
• Integrated Intel UHD Graphics and certifications<br> • For entry server solutions; secure cloud services<br> • Intel Quick Sync Video; Intel InTru 3D Technology<br> • Deliver performance advanced security technologies<br>
• Cryptographic erase; power-loss protection<br> • 9300 series offers up to 40% more capacity<br> • Low latency; performance-critical workloads<br> • Hyperscale data center and cloud infrastructures<br>
• With support for the higher memory speeds<br> • Advanced reliability; hardware-enhanced security<br> • Optimized for demanding mainstream data center<br> • 2.1GHz Frequency; 22 Core/44 Thread; 30.25MB Cache<br>
• Small footprint M.2; saving time and money<br> • SSD features triple-layer cell (TLC) technology<br> • Extremely low power consumption for client PCs<br> • Power-loss protection; Garbage collection; SMART<br>
• Dual port 10G onboard; SATA3 Controller w/ RAID<br> • 3 Hot-plug 2.5 NVMe or 3 Hot-plug 2.5 SATA3 HDD<br> • Supports Single Intel Xeon W 2100 series processor<br> • Up to 512GB LRDIMM / 256GB RDIMM; 8 DIMM slots<br>
• 700W hot swap redundant power supply<br> • Designed for e-business; server applications<br> • Chassis equipped with 3x 3.5 hot-swappable HDD<br> • Supports motherboard E-ATX/ATX; Intel and AMD CPU<br>
• Advanced power-loss data protection<br> • Ultra-fast performance of up to 230K IOPS<br> • Ideal for Server virtualization; OLTP databases<br> • 800 GB - Nytro 3731 - Write Intensive; 3D eTLC<br>