A hard disk drive (HDD) is a data storage device used for storing and retrieving digital information using rapidly rotating disks (platters) coated with magnetic material. An HDD retains its data even when powered off. An HDD consists of one or more rigid rapidly rotating disks with magnetic heads arranged on a moving actuator arm to read and write data to the surfaces.
A solid-state drive (SSD) contains no actual disk, nor a drive motor to spin a disk. It is a data storage device that uses integrated circuit assemblies as memory to store data persistently. SSD technology uses electronic interfaces compatible with traditional block input/output (I/O) hard disk drives, thus permitting simple replacement in common applications.
NVM Express (NVMe) is a specification for accessing solid-state drives (SSDs) attached through the PCI Express (PCIe) bus. As a logical device interface, NVM Express has been designed from the ground up, capitalizing on the low latency and parallelism of PCI Express SSDs, and mirroring the parallelism of contemporary CPUs, platforms and applications. By allowing parallelism levels offered by SSDs to be fully utilized by host's hardware and software, NVM Express brings various performance improvements.
• 11GB GDDR6; Extreme 4K and VR gaming<br> • Up to 4 Display; Digital Max Resolution 7680x4320<br> • Auto-Extreme Technology; MaxContact Technology<br> • Enthusiast-level technology extreme 4K/VR gaming<br>
• With support for the higher memory speeds<br> • Advanced reliability; hardware-enhanced security<br> • Optimized for demanding mainstream data center<br> • 2.5GHz Frequency; 10 Core/20 Thread; 13.75MB Cache<br>
• Supermicro Certified Server Memory<br> • 64GB DDR4 2933Mhz Server Memory<br> • Offers higher frequencies; greater bandwidth<br> • Designed for the latest high-performance systems<br>
• Switch access password protection<br> • 10GbE solution for Cloud environment<br> • Include connection to MicroBlade's LAN interfaces<br>
• Design for single and dual Intel/AMD processors<br> • Power Switch; Reset Switch & 6x LED Indicators<br> • 800W Redundant Power Supplies Platinum Level<br> • Chassis support up to 5x 3.5 SAS/SATA hard drives<br>