A hard disk drive (HDD) is a data storage device used for storing and retrieving digital information using rapidly rotating disks (platters) coated with magnetic material. An HDD retains its data even when powered off. An HDD consists of one or more rigid rapidly rotating disks with magnetic heads arranged on a moving actuator arm to read and write data to the surfaces.
A solid-state drive (SSD) contains no actual disk, nor a drive motor to spin a disk. It is a data storage device that uses integrated circuit assemblies as memory to store data persistently. SSD technology uses electronic interfaces compatible with traditional block input/output (I/O) hard disk drives, thus permitting simple replacement in common applications.
NVM Express (NVMe) is a specification for accessing solid-state drives (SSDs) attached through the PCI Express (PCIe) bus. As a logical device interface, NVM Express has been designed from the ground up, capitalizing on the low latency and parallelism of PCI Express SSDs, and mirroring the parallelism of contemporary CPUs, platforms and applications. By allowing parallelism levels offered by SSDs to be fully utilized by host's hardware and software, NVM Express brings various performance improvements.
• Integrated Intel UHD Graphics and certifications<br> • For entry server solutions; secure cloud services<br> • Intel Quick Sync Video; Intel InTru 3D Technology<br> • Deliver performance advanced security technologies<br>
• Cryptographic erase; power-loss protection<br> • 9300 series offers up to 40% more capacity<br> • Low latency; performance-critical workloads<br> • Hyperscale data center and cloud infrastructures<br>
• With support for the higher memory speeds<br> • Advanced reliability; hardware-enhanced security<br> • Optimized for demanding mainstream data center<br> • 2.1GHz Frequency; 22 Core/44 Thread; 30.25MB Cache<br>
• Small footprint M.2; saving time and money<br> • SSD features triple-layer cell (TLC) technology<br> • Extremely low power consumption for client PCs<br> • Power-loss protection; Garbage collection; SMART<br>
• Dual port 10G onboard; SATA3 Controller w/ RAID<br> • 3 Hot-plug 2.5 NVMe or 3 Hot-plug 2.5 SATA3 HDD<br> • Supports Single Intel Xeon W 2100 series processor<br> • Up to 512GB LRDIMM / 256GB RDIMM; 8 DIMM slots<br>
• 700W hot swap redundant power supply<br> • Designed for e-business; server applications<br> • Chassis equipped with 3x 3.5 hot-swappable HDD<br> • Supports motherboard E-ATX/ATX; Intel and AMD CPU<br>
• Advanced power-loss data protection<br> • Ultra-fast performance of up to 230K IOPS<br> • Ideal for Server virtualization; OLTP databases<br> • 800 GB - Nytro 3731 - Write Intensive; 3D eTLC<br>