Filter by:Clear All
A hard disk drive (HDD) is a data storage device used for storing and retrieving digital information using rapidly rotating disks (platters) coated with magnetic material. An HDD retains its data even when powered off. An HDD consists of one or more rigid rapidly rotating disks with magnetic heads arranged on a moving actuator arm to read and write data to the surfaces.
A solid-state drive (SSD) contains no actual disk, nor a drive motor to spin a disk. It is a data storage device that uses integrated circuit assemblies as memory to store data persistently. SSD technology uses electronic interfaces compatible with traditional block input/output (I/O) hard disk drives, thus permitting simple replacement in common applications.
NVM Express (NVMe) is a specification for accessing solid-state drives (SSDs) attached through the PCI Express (PCIe) bus. As a logical device interface, NVM Express has been designed from the ground up, capitalizing on the low latency and parallelism of PCI Express SSDs, and mirroring the parallelism of contemporary CPUs, platforms and applications. By allowing parallelism levels offered by SSDs to be fully utilized by host's hardware and software, NVM Express brings various performance improvements.
• 2 Flexible LAN expansion via SIOM module<br> • Ideal for enterprise storage; database storage<br> • Support Xeon Scalable Processors; Up to 28 cores<br> • Up to 3TB ECC RDIMM DDR4-2666MHz; in 24 DIMM slots<br>
• 3x 3.5 hot-swap SAS/SATA drive bay with SGPIO<br> • Equipped 800W Redundant Power Supply Titanium<br> • Supports Dual and Single Intel and AMD processors<br> • SAS3 12Gbps backplane; support SAS3/SATA3 HDD/SSD<br>
• 3.70 GHz Processor; Hexa-core (6 Core)<br> • Overclocking Speed; Intel UHD Graphics 630<br> • Experience fantastic entertainment and gaming<br> • Equipped with Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0<br>
• Optional Front Bezel with Removable Air Filter<br> • Optimized design for Dual and Single processors<br> • Equipped with 668W high-efficiency power supply<br> • Backplane Supports 5x 3.5 SAS3/SATA3 HDD/SSD<br>
• Intel Xeon processor D-1567 12-Core; 24 Threads<br> • 1 PCIe 3.0 slots; M.2 PCI Express 3.0 x4 connector<br> • 2x Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports; 2x 10GBase-T ports<br> • Up to 128GB ECC RDIMM DDR4 2133MHz; in 4 DIMM slot<br>
• PCI-E 3.0 slots; SATA 3.0 ports; M.2 connectors<br> • Ideal for networking; web-hosting; server platform<br> • SuperDOM with built-in power; Quad 1GbE LAN ports<br> • Up to 128GB Unbuffered ECC UDIMM; in 4 DIMM slots<br>
• Ideal for networking; web-hosting; server platform<br> • Supports Xeon E-2100; 8th Gene Core i3 processor<br> • SuperDOM with built-in power; eight 1GbE LAN ports<br> • Up to 128GB Unbuffered ECC UDIMM; in 4 DIMM slots<br>