Filter by:Clear All
A hard disk drive (HDD) is a data storage device used for storing and retrieving digital information using rapidly rotating disks (platters) coated with magnetic material. An HDD retains its data even when powered off. An HDD consists of one or more rigid rapidly rotating disks with magnetic heads arranged on a moving actuator arm to read and write data to the surfaces.
A solid-state drive (SSD) contains no actual disk, nor a drive motor to spin a disk. It is a data storage device that uses integrated circuit assemblies as memory to store data persistently. SSD technology uses electronic interfaces compatible with traditional block input/output (I/O) hard disk drives, thus permitting simple replacement in common applications.
NVM Express (NVMe) is a specification for accessing solid-state drives (SSDs) attached through the PCI Express (PCIe) bus. As a logical device interface, NVM Express has been designed from the ground up, capitalizing on the low latency and parallelism of PCI Express SSDs, and mirroring the parallelism of contemporary CPUs, platforms and applications. By allowing parallelism levels offered by SSDs to be fully utilized by host's hardware and software, NVM Express brings various performance improvements.
• Up to 28 hot-swap server blades<br> • Intel E3 and E5 based server blades<br> • 4 hot-swap high-efficiency 2000W PS<br>
• 16GB DDR4 Very-Low-Profile<br> • Memory Speeds of 2666MHz<br> • UDIMM uses gold contact fingers<br> • Supermicro Certified Server Memory<br>
• Ideal for data storage applications<br> • Offering twelve hot-swappable hard drive bays<br> • 1200W/1000W Titanium Certified Power Supply<br> • 12Gbps single-expander backplane; 7 Expansion Slot<br>
• Power efficiency; Erasure Coding offload<br> • Mellanox PeerDirect communication acceleration<br> • World-class cluster; network; storage performance<br> • Optimum performance in virtualized overlay network<br>
• Memory Certified by Supermicro<br> • ECC error detection and correction<br> • 64GB DDR4 2666MHz Server Memory<br> • Designed for the latest high-performance systems<br>
• Perfect for 100GbE Application<br> • Passive Copper Cable Assembly<br> • Compliant with IEEE and SFF standard<br> • Verified w/ Supermicro servers/AOC cards/switches<br>
• 8x 3.5 bays for hot-swap HDDs behind front bezel<br> • Chassis is optimized for the latest Intel Xeon CPU<br> • Reliable performance with problem-free maintenance<br> • Redundant Platinum 95%+ Super Quiet Power Supply<br>