HGST (formerly Hitachi Global Storage Technologies) has an unmatched reputation for product quality and reliability; offering award-winning enterprise optimization software and a broad portfolio of innovative, high-quality hard disk and solid state drives that store, manage and protect the world’s data.
• Support 2nd Gen. Intel Xeon Scalable processors<br> • 10 EDSFF drive bay; 2 SATA M.2 drive bays per node<br> • 2600W Redundant Power Supplies Titanium Level (96%<br> • 24 DIMM up to 6TB DDR4; Support Intel Optane DCPMM<br>
• 500W Redundant Power Supplies with PMBus<br> • DB Processing & Storage; Firewall Applications<br> • 10 Hot-swap 2.5 SATA3 drive bays; 2 SuperDOM port<br> • 8 DIMMs; up to 2TB ECC DDR4-3200MHz RDIMM/LRDIMM<br>
• Data center; cloud computing applications<br> • Fits into rack-mounted servers; LP form factor<br> • PCI Express 3.1; 4 Mini-SAS HD x4 SFF-8643<br> • Connect SAS/SATA devices or 24 NVMe devices<br>
• Tooless serviceability quick release sliding rails<br> • Optimized for dual or single processor motherboard<br> • 1U 350W Multi-output Power Supply Platinum Level<br> • 2-port SAS3 backplane; Up to 2x hot-swap drive bay<br>
• 16GB DDR4 2400MHz Server Memory<br> • Offers higher frequencies; greater bandwidth<br> • Designed for the latest high-performance systems<br> • Lower power consumption to maximize performance<br>
• Validated to ensure quality and performance<br> • Supermicro Certified; OCuLink Storage Expansion<br>