SuperBlade offers many unique advantages that differentiate it from competitors' blade products and traditional rackmount solutions. Customer benefits include maximum density, affordability, reduced management costs, lower power consumption, optimal ROI, and high scalability - and in most applications, blade servers would reduce system acquisition costs.
While other blade suppliers only offer general-purpose blade servers, the SuperBlade family enables full optimization for a wide array of mission-critical and compute-intensive applications. With in-house design engineering agility to accommodate customer needs rapidly, SuperBlade revolutionizes modular computing architecture by offering several advanced application-optimized models such as Enterprise Blade Server, Data Center Optimized Blade, Workstation Blade and Office Blade.
• 11GB GDDR6; Extreme 4K and VR gaming<br> • Up to 4 Display; Digital Max Resolution 7680x4320<br> • Auto-Extreme Technology; MaxContact Technology<br> • Enthusiast-level technology extreme 4K/VR gaming<br>
• With support for the higher memory speeds<br> • Advanced reliability; hardware-enhanced security<br> • Optimized for demanding mainstream data center<br> • 2.5GHz Frequency; 10 Core/20 Thread; 13.75MB Cache<br>
• Supermicro Certified Server Memory<br> • 64GB DDR4 2933Mhz Server Memory<br> • Offers higher frequencies; greater bandwidth<br> • Designed for the latest high-performance systems<br>
• Switch access password protection<br> • 10GbE solution for Cloud environment<br> • Include connection to MicroBlade's LAN interfaces<br>
• Design for single and dual Intel/AMD processors<br> • Power Switch; Reset Switch & 6x LED Indicators<br> • 800W Redundant Power Supplies Platinum Level<br> • Chassis support up to 5x 3.5 SAS/SATA hard drives<br>