SuperBlade offers many unique advantages that differentiate it from competitors' blade products and traditional rackmount solutions. Customer benefits include maximum density, affordability, reduced management costs, lower power consumption, optimal ROI, and high scalability - and in most applications, blade servers would reduce system acquisition costs.
While other blade suppliers only offer general-purpose blade servers, the SuperBlade family enables full optimization for a wide array of mission-critical and compute-intensive applications. With in-house design engineering agility to accommodate customer needs rapidly, SuperBlade revolutionizes modular computing architecture by offering several advanced application-optimized models such as Enterprise Blade Server, Data Center Optimized Blade, Workstation Blade and Office Blade.
• Integrated Intel UHD Graphics and certifications<br> • For entry server solutions; secure cloud services<br> • Intel Quick Sync Video; Intel InTru 3D Technology<br> • Deliver performance advanced security technologies<br>
• Cryptographic erase; power-loss protection<br> • 9300 series offers up to 40% more capacity<br> • Low latency; performance-critical workloads<br> • Hyperscale data center and cloud infrastructures<br>
• With support for the higher memory speeds<br> • Advanced reliability; hardware-enhanced security<br> • Optimized for demanding mainstream data center<br> • 2.1GHz Frequency; 22 Core/44 Thread; 30.25MB Cache<br>
• Small footprint M.2; saving time and money<br> • SSD features triple-layer cell (TLC) technology<br> • Extremely low power consumption for client PCs<br> • Power-loss protection; Garbage collection; SMART<br>
• Dual port 10G onboard; SATA3 Controller w/ RAID<br> • 3 Hot-plug 2.5 NVMe or 3 Hot-plug 2.5 SATA3 HDD<br> • Supports Single Intel Xeon W 2100 series processor<br> • Up to 512GB LRDIMM / 256GB RDIMM; 8 DIMM slots<br>
• 700W hot swap redundant power supply<br> • Designed for e-business; server applications<br> • Chassis equipped with 3x 3.5 hot-swappable HDD<br> • Supports motherboard E-ATX/ATX; Intel and AMD CPU<br>
• Advanced power-loss data protection<br> • Ultra-fast performance of up to 230K IOPS<br> • Ideal for Server virtualization; OLTP databases<br> • 800 GB - Nytro 3731 - Write Intensive; 3D eTLC<br>