For over 70 years, Samsung has been dedicated to making a better world through diverse businesses that today span advanced technology, semiconductors, skyscraper and plant construction, petrochemicals, fashion, medicine, finance, hotels, and more. Our flagship company, Samsung Electronics, leads the global market in high-tech electronics manufacturing and digital media.
• Support 2nd Gen. Intel Xeon Scalable processors<br> • 10 EDSFF drive bay; 2 SATA M.2 drive bays per node<br> • 2600W Redundant Power Supplies Titanium Level (96%<br> • 24 DIMM up to 6TB DDR4; Support Intel Optane DCPMM<br>
• 500W Redundant Power Supplies with PMBus<br> • DB Processing & Storage; Firewall Applications<br> • 10 Hot-swap 2.5 SATA3 drive bays; 2 SuperDOM port<br> • 8 DIMMs; up to 2TB ECC DDR4-3200MHz RDIMM/LRDIMM<br>
• Data center; cloud computing applications<br> • Fits into rack-mounted servers; LP form factor<br> • PCI Express 3.1; 4 Mini-SAS HD x4 SFF-8643<br> • Connect SAS/SATA devices or 24 NVMe devices<br>
• Tooless serviceability quick release sliding rails<br> • Optimized for dual or single processor motherboard<br> • 1U 350W Multi-output Power Supply Platinum Level<br> • 2-port SAS3 backplane; Up to 2x hot-swap drive bay<br>
• 16GB DDR4 2400MHz Server Memory<br> • Offers higher frequencies; greater bandwidth<br> • Designed for the latest high-performance systems<br> • Lower power consumption to maximize performance<br>
• Validated to ensure quality and performance<br> • Supermicro Certified; OCuLink Storage Expansion<br>
• Perpendicular recording technology<br> • 256MB - 512e SATA; Secure SED-FIPS<br> • 6TB SATA 6Gb/s 7200 RPM spindle speed<br> • Hyperscale; Cloud data centers applications<br>