NVMe (Non-Volatile Memory Express) is a scalable, high performance CPU PCI-E Gen3 direct connected to NVMe devices, designed for Client and Enterprise server systems using SSDs technology, that was developed to reduce latency and provide faster CPU to data storage device performance. By deploying Supermicro NVMe. customers can benefit from reduced latency, increased Input/Output operations per second (IOPS), and lower power consumption. This means that Supermicro solutions can perform more work in less time, translating into lower costs and increased revenues. Thus the ROI benefits for customers from NVMe enabled Supermicro servers is immediate and substantial.
• Support 2nd Gen. Intel Xeon Scalable processors<br> • 10 EDSFF drive bay; 2 SATA M.2 drive bays per node<br> • 2600W Redundant Power Supplies Titanium Level (96%<br> • 24 DIMM up to 6TB DDR4; Support Intel Optane DCPMM<br>
• 500W Redundant Power Supplies with PMBus<br> • DB Processing & Storage; Firewall Applications<br> • 10 Hot-swap 2.5 SATA3 drive bays; 2 SuperDOM port<br> • 8 DIMMs; up to 2TB ECC DDR4-3200MHz RDIMM/LRDIMM<br>
• Data center; cloud computing applications<br> • Fits into rack-mounted servers; LP form factor<br> • PCI Express 3.1; 4 Mini-SAS HD x4 SFF-8643<br> • Connect SAS/SATA devices or 24 NVMe devices<br>
• Tooless serviceability quick release sliding rails<br> • Optimized for dual or single processor motherboard<br> • 1U 350W Multi-output Power Supply Platinum Level<br> • 2-port SAS3 backplane; Up to 2x hot-swap drive bay<br>
• 16GB DDR4 2400MHz Server Memory<br> • Offers higher frequencies; greater bandwidth<br> • Designed for the latest high-performance systems<br> • Lower power consumption to maximize performance<br>
• Validated to ensure quality and performance<br> • Supermicro Certified; OCuLink Storage Expansion<br>