We are thousands of people worldwide working to enable you to store, collect, access, and use a vast and growing body of digital information. Our reliable hard drives and solid state drives, marketed under the WD and HGST brands, are everywhere that digital information and content is found: in the cloud, supporting your mobile digital lifestyle; in business and personal computers; in external storage devices; in the digital video recorder in your home; and in sophisticated medical, military, aerospace, automotive, manufacturing and telecommunications systems.
• Support 2nd Gen. Intel Xeon Scalable processors<br> • 10 EDSFF drive bay; 2 SATA M.2 drive bays per node<br> • 2600W Redundant Power Supplies Titanium Level (96%<br> • 24 DIMM up to 6TB DDR4; Support Intel Optane DCPMM<br>
• 500W Redundant Power Supplies with PMBus<br> • DB Processing & Storage; Firewall Applications<br> • 10 Hot-swap 2.5 SATA3 drive bays; 2 SuperDOM port<br> • 8 DIMMs; up to 2TB ECC DDR4-3200MHz RDIMM/LRDIMM<br>
• Data center; cloud computing applications<br> • Fits into rack-mounted servers; LP form factor<br> • PCI Express 3.1; 4 Mini-SAS HD x4 SFF-8643<br> • Connect SAS/SATA devices or 24 NVMe devices<br>
• Tooless serviceability quick release sliding rails<br> • Optimized for dual or single processor motherboard<br> • 1U 350W Multi-output Power Supply Platinum Level<br> • 2-port SAS3 backplane; Up to 2x hot-swap drive bay<br>
• 16GB DDR4 2400MHz Server Memory<br> • Offers higher frequencies; greater bandwidth<br> • Designed for the latest high-performance systems<br> • Lower power consumption to maximize performance<br>
• Validated to ensure quality and performance<br> • Supermicro Certified; OCuLink Storage Expansion<br>